11 Things to Consider Before Starting
1. Is the money enough?
2. Ask for help.
3. Find out if your product / service is requested.
4. Be prepared to work for free for a while.
5. Spread your message.
6. Join local business organizations and networks.
7. Social Media: Check if there is any suitable Facebook group where you can join.
8. Talk to an accountant or other knowledgeable adviser about the appropriate business form.
9. Review your contact list and start calling.
10. Keep an eye on the agreement.